- Useful throw distances : 2-10m.
- Adjustable beam angle range of 6º to 60º.
- Simply slide the heat-insulated focus screw knob to the beam angle you require. Quick, easy and convenient – a task achieved in seconds without the use of tools.
- Unique posi-slide lamp / lens focus action and spring dampening design minimises sticking and vibration, maximising lamp life.
- Effectively shape / mask the flood to medium spot beam using the four-flap barndoor accessory.
- Improved filter life through the increased airflow of the heat management system.
- Large, heat-insulated rear grab handle assists with focusing; doubles as a handy cable (1m/3ft) wrap for safe and tidy storage.
- Easy to use tilt adjustment mechanism locks luminaire in place ensuring a stable mounting position.
- Heat-insulated retention cover securely locks accessories in place.
- Automatic mains power disconnection when the side swing-down door is unlatched for lamp, cleaning or maintenance access.
- Failed lamps are removed quickly and safely via the quick release ejector mechanism without altering the focus position.
- The integral safety chain design ensures this important accessory is always to hand making it easy to comply with worldwide mandatory and standard practice rigging requirements. It can be kept out of the way simply by pulling it back into the luminaire. Rated for the fitting with a maximum free length = 650mm / 25 1/2″. Click here for the rating test certificate, supplied by an independent accredited testing agency (.pdf 91kb).
- Integral safety chain, 1x colour frame, M12 nut and bolt set, 1m/3ft cable and a short form instruction manual.
Up to 40% more light output than comparative Fresnel luminaires!
|Beam angle range||6°-60°|
|Colour frame size||125mm x 125mm
4 7/8″ x 4 7/8″
|Accessories||4-door barndoor / lens safety mesh / spare colour frame|
|Typical performance||Spot 6° Flood 60°
72,500 cd 7,500 cd